Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Inspiration

I'm a creature of habit - my intial gut reaction is to do things the same way I've been doing them for years. While I think that makes me very good at my job - it is what I strive to change in my personal life. I believe that I will not grow as an individual if I do continue to push myself to learn and try new things. Fortunately, I have a great network of girlfriends who are always trying new things and encouraging me to try it with them.

Check out what they encouraged me to try or improve in 2007:

Pole dancing as a workout
Running a 10k in 1 hour and 6 minutes - this year I want to run it FASTER
Starting to create scrapbook pages for myself - not just as gifts
Blogging
Taking better pictures
Enjoying life - taking time to enjoy my girlfriends

I know there are many other things that they have encouraged me to try or improve through invitations, words or simply being there for me. I'm thankful that I have such a wonderful group of girlfriends who encourage me, support me, challenge me and inspire me. Wonder what they will inspire me to do in 2008?

No comments: