Monday, July 7, 2008

Day with Daddy

Andrew and Colin had a "day with daddy" today. I think it was a great thing for the two of them to spend the day together doing "boy things" - they went to the golf course and hit golf balls, saw a movie, washed the car, ran around town together. However the food choices for the day were the thing that made me (and the things that Andrew pointed out to me when the returned). Here is the menu of food selections that were made during the day with Daddy.

BREAKFAST - Bowl of Golden Grahams and juice (I fed him breakfast before the two of them left)
LUNCH/SNACK - Smoothie from Robeks; kids meal from movie theatre (includes popcorn, skittles and soda); large root beer while they were hitting golf balls at the golf range; chocolate ice cream after the movie
DINNER - chicken tenders, french fries and root beer at Mimi's Cafe

Can we just say that tomorrow will be a day of detox for my little guy? Colin will probably need it too.

No comments: