Saturday, July 28, 2007

Turning older

Last Saturday night, four of my wonderful girlfriends hosted a "surprise party" for my birthday. I put surprise in quotes since I kind of figured something might be going on. Havalynn's husband, Tom, made a comment in passing about seeing us on Saturday night. Hav covered it quite well by saying that he had a bad habit of skimming e-mail and not catching the correct dates. Then Trace Ann told me that she and her husband were going to dinner on Saturday night (night of the party) with some people that Dan works with. And my sweet husband, Colin, told me that we were going to drop Andrew off at Trace Ann and Dan's (who were sweet enough to host the event) so we could go to dinner. Each of those incidents on there own would not have tipped me off in any way, but together, I definitely was wondering.

Even though I might have been slightly clued in on the surprise, I could not think of a better way to celebrate my birthday - with such fabulous friends and alot of help on blowing out my candles (definitely needed at my age)





Ladies, I love you all - thank you , thank you, thank you.


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

We had to ring in your 35th in style :)
You're the BEST!!!