Friday, February 15, 2008

Stamping


I took today off to prepare for my first trip to Get Croppin's Cropbowl http://www.getcroppin.com/. It's a weekend of women gathering at the Dulles Expo to work on their scrapbook projects, take classes from fabulous teachers, hang out with your friends and meet new ones. The event starts on Friday night and runs through Sunday afternoon. My girlfriend, Trace Ann, went last year and invited us all to celebrate her birthday (Saturday), by attending this event all day Saturday.

I had to pack up all my tools, paper and class supplies that I would need for the day along with snacks and soda to help me last the day. Andrew was trying to "help" me get ready tonight and it was really not working so I thought I would try and distract him with some stamps. So I brought out all the cute litte ministampers I bought and the yellow ink (he's a sucker for anything yellow!) He bought it for at least a half an hour...all I needed to finish up and get ready for the big day tomorrow!



No comments: