Thursday, April 24, 2008

The talented one in my family

I'm incredibly lucky to have a little sister - Holly. Growing up in a military family, we moved ALOT and the one constant for us was each other. No matter where we moved, I always knew I had someone who would play Barbies with me. She's been living in Boston for the past 12 years and has my active little niece to keep up with which makes getting together tough. This month, she moved back to Virginia. I'm super excited that she is going to be closer to me...I get to spend more face to face time with her AND I get to see my niece.

In additional to moving her entire house from Boston to Virginia this month, she also found time to start a site on Etsy. Check out her site!

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5817650

She is truly an amazing artist. My house is filled with "Holly originals" and I've asked her to paint chairs, boxes, picture frames for birthday, baby shower, or wedding gifts. She's currently only got one rocking chair up there right now, but check back often, I'm sure more creations will start to appear as she gets settled in her new digs!

No comments: