Friday, October 19, 2007

Future star of "So, You think You can Dance" or "American Idol"




















In the past month, Andrew has discovered the fun of my iPod Shuffle - mind you, it's neon pink so seeing Andrew carrying around a neon pink iPod is completely hilarious!
He has figured out how to put the ear buds in, turn it on, adjust the volume and find the song that he wants. Now, I use my Shuffle for my daily runs, so it's a random mixture of songs that will keep me going when I totally want to stop running and walk home. His current favorites are "Barbie Girl" by Aqua and "Girlfriend" by Avril Lavigne. He dances around the kitchen singing to these songs. It's the funniest thing to hear Andrew's little voice singing "hey, you, I don't like your girlfriend, no way, think you need a new one" or "i'm a barbie girl, in a barbie world" and all the randoms ooh-oohs that he throws in! We've captured it on video so I suppose we will have to save it for blackmail purposes when he is a teenager!

No comments: