Friday, October 19, 2007

Slacking on the posts

I've been a big slacker on the posting as of late. The middle of September brought Andrew's 4th birthday and in my typical "Martha Stewart wannabe" fashion, I went all out for his pirate treasure hunt party - complete with a treasure hunt for pirate garb and 2 cakes - pirate face and treasure chest. I know it's alot of work to host a birthday party at our house, but I just know Andrew had such a good time and loved that all his friends came over to his house for his pirate party.






We followed that up with a 4th birthday party celebration at his school where I learned that black frosted pirate cupcakes might be a great idea in theory but boy, are they messy with a bunch of 3-4 year olds!



And it has not stopped since then. It's that time of year where there is some type of fall activity to do each weekend and we have been taking full advantage of those activities - keeping a little blonde child busy so he will just collapse at night from sheer exhaustion!

No comments: