Thursday, August 30, 2007

Andrew is doing a little gardening

My mom must have done some gardening while she was at our house last weekend with Andrew. Last night, Andrew was playing in the back yard while we were getting ready for dinner. When I walked over to ask him a question, I saw a flash of yellow and green flying through the air in the general vicinity of my zinnias and marigolds. Let's just say Andrew's form of gardening is not quite what my mom was probably doing this weekend. Every zinnia and marigold that was in one planter had been pulled up and moved to the other planter (which had poppies at one point - not sure if Andrew "gardened" those too!). When I asked him what he was doing, he replied: "Well, Mommy, I'm just doing a little gardening over here."


Here are the results of Andrew's
gardening - all the flowers in the planter on the right used to be in the now empty planter on the left. I'm thinking a career in landscaping is not a possibility at this point.


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

That is SOO cute! You should get Andrew a little plant of his own to water : )