Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My little tennis star

I signed Andrew up for tennis lessons which started last week. We had a rough start - Andrew would not let go of my leg at all. However, the second day was MUCH better - perhaps the new yellow tennis racket I bought him? Matter of fact, when we drove up to the tennis courts today, he jumped out of the car and ran up to the instructors - ready to play. I'm sure it has something to do with the fact that he gets to hit a ball with a racquet....now if he would just stop swing it like a baseball bat!


1 comment:

Savvy Mom said...

I just posted a blog called "my little tennis star" about my daughter :) But she hasnt started playing tennis yet. She just wore the outfit for a fancy dress competition at her playschool.

Here in India, tennis is only just becoming fashionable-all thanks to Sania Mirza, India's first female tennis player to ever win a grand slam (mixed doubles at the Australian Open this year).